has supplied quality paint, supplies, and flooring to professionals and home
decorators since 1977
Before you go ahead with painting your home, here is a final
check-list you should go through with the painter,
to make sure you
get the best results.
- Decided on the surface to be painted.
- Decided on the budget for painting.
- Consulted on the neighbor/friends/relatives who have painted recently to select a good painter.
- Selected the painter/contractor/etc.
- Selected the shades for each room.
- Determined the exact quantity of paint required.
- Check surfaces for special treatments required, such as repairs, plastering, waterproofing etc. and ensured that they have been carried out, if required.
- Shown the painter areas to be painted.
- Specified types of paints to be painter.
- Negotiated the rates with the painter.
- Selected the right brand for your Walls, Doors, Windows and Grilles, Furniture and Wood Panels.
- Bought the paint brand from an authorized dealer.
- Ensured that further stock of your selected shades is available, in case of need.
- Bought the most economical packs for your purposes.
- Made sure that the area being painted is well ventilated.
- Used standard primers/ undercoats.
- Check the shades on the wall before final application, if the shade has been obtained through tinting.
Got a Question? Click here for FAQs
back to Home